Monday, October 17, 2011

Independent Component 1 Plan Approval

1) Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
For my independent component, I will work on the 2011-2012 yearbook. This includes staying after school to brainstorm, finalize, and tweak designs, as well as meeting with various editors to sort through photos, write and re-write the ladder, and do outside-of-school staff training.

2.) Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.
Considering that I have already spent about 15 hours on this years' yearbook already, just by staying after school and helping mock up designs, I have no doubt that I will be able to exceed the 30 hours expectation.

3) How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?
My independent study component relates to my EQ in the closest way possible. By testing different methods and learning from them, I am increasing my understanding of what works in a yearbook and what doesn't. I don't think that there is any way I could learn about this better than by helping create a yearbook myself.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...please keep examples of the different mock ups along with a log of how you spent your time.

    ReplyDelete